In an effort to support national efforts to fight the COVID-19 pandemic, our practice is taking every necessary precaution to mitigate the risk for our patients and staff. We are monitoring the status of COVID-19 nationally, and within our community and will make any updates to this page if our plans change.
We are taking the following steps to health assure the health and well being of our patients and greater community:
- Following the CDC directives on how to limit patient and staff exposure to the virus
- Patients will only be seen for urgent and emergency dental needs
- All Non-Urgent and Non-Emergency Dental care will be suspended u ntil it is deemed safe by ADA, CDA, and the state government directive.
- Screening all patients before their appointments to ensure they are not showing symptoms
- Properly sanitizing all workstations after each patient per CDC guidelines
Please call us right away at (303) 857-2258 if you have a dental emergency or need immediate care and we will do our best to find a way to accomodate you.